Thursday, July 10, 2008

White T-shirt's

I had a couple requests for more photos in the the Lobster get up, er um the Miami Vice gear. So we headed out and caught a few. It was scorching hot today and I thought it was a little warm for the double layers so we went all white. To to tell you the truth, a little secret, I really really like men in white t-shirts. Or black. Or any solid color really. It's simple. Classic.


Well it's no different for kiddos. I'm a super pushover for little ones in solid colors. Not always white, but you have to admit, my little one sure pulls it off.



I love it when I get him laughing the belly laugh. (I told him he was gross and he thought that was the funniest thing on the planet)



3 comments:

Krismisstree said...

Wow, Parker is looking so grown up!!! (as much as a kid can look, but you know what I mean :))

Stacey J. said...

You're about the 5th person to tell me that! yeah I know...I think it's the hair. Makes him looks older and studdly :)

Lisa Walsh said...

I love the belly laugh picture!!!

(And I'm a complete sucker for a muscular guy in a white t shirt and jeans. If there's a backwards baseball hat in the mix I'm a goner!)