Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Goul Drool

When I was a kid I used to put a quarter into a little machine and out popped a little round container of this stuff. I remember thinking how strange it smelled. I remember thinking this it was so boyish and disgusting...I loved it., especially around Halloween.

Well I have a boyish little boy who is the ultimate disgustinator (yup..made that up and let's face it, little boys are kind of disgusting, it just comes with the territory)  So we decided to make some slime. Or Goul Drool as it was called yesterday. It kept him occupied for most of the afternoon, which was good, because this is pretty much the exact same thing that is running through my sinuses right now. (gross but true)

Goul Drool: Mix 1/2 cup glue and 1 cup of water. Add two or three drops of food coloring.

In a separate glass bowl mix 1/2 teaspoon of borax (found in the laundry detergent isle) with 1/2 cup of water.

Mix the two together and stir frequently. Really, one of the easiest projects out there.

Now.. go get your slime on!




No comments: