Saturday, October 2, 2010

Man's Best Friend

Before I had a baby... I had another kind of baby.
One with fur.
And four legs.
My puppy. He was my first baby. I will never forget the cold blizzardy night I brought him home.
Now I have more puppies and an actual baby. My house is so full of love.

So when I got the request to take photos of these two beauties, I was pretty excited.

I know exactly what an animal can mean to a person. I know that they love unconditionally. I know that even if you scold them, they will love you seconds later. I know that they can help fill lonely voids sometimes.  I know that they look at you with nearly human facial expressions. I know they are the best thing to come home to.


These puppies are bird dogs. Very well trained, trial attending bird dogs. They were amazingly behaved.




2 comments:

VELARian said...

Great sets. Love it.

tana said...

Wow, Stacey!!! I LOVE them. Can't wait to see the rest. You are awesome!!